Guys, I wish books had ratings like movies did. Now, I can see someone commenting down below something along the lines of, " But Graayyyyy , they do have ratings!! You have jfict books written for twelve and below, YA written for teens, and NA written for a more college-aged audience, and then just Adult fiction written for, well, either advanced readers or older readerssssssssssss!!!!" But the thing is, one can go to blockbuster (okay, maybe not anymore, but I have to bring back that nostalgia *sighs* the good old days that weren't actually that good but I remember them in a golden filter for some reason), ANYWAYS , people could go to a certain section of the genre of the type of movie they wanted to see, but every movie in that genre also has a s e p a r a t e rating. For example, if I go to the horror section and pick up Signs , I can turn it to the back and see that it is rated PG-13 for some more intense moments. Then if I pick up let's say Along Came a...
Obviously, I do plan on reading more books this year, but these are the ones I'm going to try to find and read. Chasing Jupiter - I've seen so many people raving on and on about this book, I need to get my hands on it! In 27 Days - Lisa keeps recommending this one to me, so it's about time to pick it up. Dronefall - I'm friends with A.L. Buehrer on goodreads and this book sounds so good, and that cover is epiccc. 😍 The Girl Who Drank the Moon - I wanted to read this last year, and I still haven't. It just looks so cute and I love the title. The Boy Who Steals Houses - I LOVED Cait's last book and I can't wait until this one, I mean, have you seen the Pinterest board for it?!?! Beautiful. Shallows - I can't remember who recommended this one to me, but it takes place in the sea (I'm a sucker for any books that have settings with water), and there's a mermaid, and apparently, it's clean. Have you read any of these? What books do you hope t...
Since I've gotten so many requests for makeup tutorials or help, I decided that it would be fun to post one. (also, I'm suddenly super busy and I did this post a few days ago with no plans to post it, but since I now have another part-time job!! andddd am in a new and very intense class, which I'll tell y'all about later, I'm just going to actually post this fluff). Now, since my makeup routine isn't very put together and I use whatever I can get my hands on for base stuff, I'm only going to be doing an eye look tutorial since it's one of the only things I think I'm kind of good at. This look is one of my go-tos, it's very easy and pretty. Also, it just occurred to me that I am super white and that these colors might not work on darker skin colors, but if you are darker or a POC, you can use different colors that will work better in place of the colors I'm going to be using. Let's get into it, I hope y'all enjoy, sorry to all my reade...
Comments
Post a Comment